Sunday, January 9, 2011

Start Blogging

Wow, I must be crazy, I'm starting another blog.  This time it is about bread making.  Yeay and I love to bake bread.  I want want want to learn how to make artisan bread and have been researching a lot about it.  So this is my committment to BYOB.  It is a year long committment through "the Bread experience". 

BYOB 2011 ~ A Year of Bread

BYOBYour mission, should you choose to accept it, is to bake your own bread and other baked goods throughout the whole year.
Clicking on the picture should take you to BYOB's page.
I love to bake bread.
I will have an adventure this year and see what I can bake.
Sour Dough starter.
Sour Dough breads.
Artisan breads, all kinds.

My husband told someone else that he just loves to come home when I've been baking.  The house smells so good and inviting.

2 comments:

  1. Here's my encouragement...I have started several blogs myself, and just started another one for this challenge, but I have been enjoying myself and hopefully will continue with this one. I will check back often to see what you have cooking and you can do the same for me!! www.lovemakingdough.blogspot.com

    Good Luck with your baking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chelsea will add your blog to my favs. Didn't know that I should put anything on here except bread. So this month I will post everything baked. I do love baking. Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete